If you are in need of Miromaa support we have the following options available for you:
We are currently upgrading all of our support methods to adapt to our ever changing world, also with the advent of greater access to the Internet and increasing speeds we have moved to utilising the TeamViewer range of remote control services. We are now fully licensed to provide this support:
What is TeamViewer "Remote Control"?
Remote Control will allow the Miromaa Support Team to remotely control your computer via the internet, as if we were sitting right in front of your computer. TeamViewer is a highly secure remote maintenance support solution. Our connections are established via fully encrypted data channels using 1024-bit RSA key exchange and 256-bit AES session encoding.
For further information about TeamViewer please visit TeamViewer directly at www.teamviewer.com or contact the Miromaa team directly.
You can visit TeamViewer and download the full-version directly or utilise our customised QuickModules.
The following downloads are a 'run once' program, they do not install on to your computer, they are fully secure. Read the FAQ's below for further information if you require.
QuickSupport - provided by Miromaa Staff
Simple and small customer module, runs immediately without installation and does not require administrative rights - optimized for instant support
Windows Users - Download for Windows
Mac Users - Download for Mac
QuickJoin (online meeting) - Join an organised online meeting with the Miromaa Staff
With the application QuickJoin, your can easily participate in our presentations. Your start the QuickJoin module and log in with our session data.
Windows Users - Download for Windows
nb. Mac users can join a meeting by downloading and installing the full version TeamViewer program directly from TeamViewer at TeamViewer
iPad users can join a meeting by installing the free app at Visit app store now
If you would like to read more about how TeamViewer works please visit their site at http://www.teamviewer.com/
Are the QuickSupport (QS) and QuickJoin (QJ) modules secure?
The QuickSupport and QuickJoin software modules are just as secure as the full version! The following security features are included for the QuickSupport and QuickJoin modules:
- No permanent installation
- It is merely an executable file. After exiting or deleting this file, TeamViewer can no longer be started.
- Access ends as soon as the program is closed
- As soon as you close the application, it is no longer possible to connect to your computer.
- All actions are visible to the user
- It is not possible to establish a hidden connection. A session information window is always displayed at the bottom right edge of the monitor during a TeamViewer session.
- No hidden file transfer in the background
- If files are being copied, an additional dialog window always opens at the customer side in the center of the monitor and indicates which files are being transferred.
- User who is sitting in front of the computer has priority
- The control of the user sitting directly in front of the computer has always priority over remote control.
Which operating systems are supported by the Miromaa Support Team and TeamViewer?
TeamViewer is available for the following operating systems:
Mac OS X 10.5 and later (including Mountain Lion)
TeamViewer for Meetings: iOS, Android version 2.2 and later
+61 02 4927 8222
Phone support is usually only available to people who have purchased a Miromaa license (except for emergency situations), not to those who have received Miromaa through our sponsorship offer.
We highly suggest that you submit your query via the online contact form or via email.
Below is a list of links that may provide support and solutions for any issues you may come across when installing or using Miromaa.