Okay, so we are about to go into some tech-speak on this page. If you don't understand it, please DON'T WORRY. Just contact us and we can talk you through it.
To run Miromaa you need the following as a minimum:
- Windows XP or higher operating system (all testing has been done with XP2 installed)
- 512kb ram - recommended minimum
- 120mb of hard drive space for install
Windows 7 64bit and 32bit OS
We suggest running Miromaa on a Windows 7 64bit OS based computer, 32bit Operating Systems also work fine.
When Miromaa installs it will also install Crystal Reports and Microsoft.Net Framework 2 as a minimum.
We have tested Miromaa on the new Win8 OS and it works fine, the only hiccup which some users may experience is at install time. If that is the case, please follow the instructions below. The error may mention installation fail and the words 'crystal reports' may appear in the message, if this is you please do the following:
1. Please download the latest .Net framework HERE
2. Run this install file
3. Run Miromaa3Setup.exe file once again
4. Proceed with Miromaa install steps
5. Miromaa should now install without errors
Mac OS X
Miromaa does not run on a Mac, we are sorry about this.
We use Macs here at Miromaa Language Centre :) , how we do it is by running a Windows 7 or 8 installation in either a Boot Camp or virtual environment using Parallels. We have seen Miromaa work fine VMware
To learn more about Boot Camp visit this page
To learn more about Parallels visit this page
To learn more about VMware visit this page