Download & Install Miromaa
You will receive an email with your licence key to use Miromaa and detailed instructions for the initial steps to download, install and start Miromaa.
- Click on the link in the email that says ‘DOWNLOAD MIROMAA NOW’.
It may take a few minutes or longer to download depending on your internet connection.
- Once downloaded the Miromaa package may begin to install by itself, if so skip to step 6. If it doesn’t, navigate to your Downloads Folder...for those of us not familiar with Windows it can be found by clicking:
To open this window:
- Click on Downloads
- Double click on the Miromaa Setup Icon.
- The package will ask your permission to install the program, click ‘Run’
- You will be greeted by the ‘Setup Wizard’ a tiny man in a cloak and a cap who will go inside your computer and magically install Miromaa...click Next
- Please read all the fine print then click on ‘I Agree’ if you agree, then click Next.
- Please read the information about Registration. Click Next.
- Please enter your name and the Product Key you received in your welcome email. See step 2 if you are unsure where to find this
- Click ‘Register Now’ to register your copy of Miromaa
- Click on ‘Validate Registration Key’
- A Box will pop up confirming your registration. Click ‘OK’
- Close the two windows by clicking on the red arrow in the top right corner. This will take you back to this screen.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Click ‘Next’ to select the default location (recommended) for the installation.
- Click ‘Next’ to start the installation.
Congratulations you are ready to start your journey with Miromaa!!
- Click on ‘Close’
The Miromaa icon will have appeared on your desk top.
It will stay there when you turn off and start up your computer, waiting for you whenever you wish to do your language work.